You can sort products in your store by:
1. Order defined by store owner.
2. Date added.
3. Price (low to high, high to low).
4. Name (A to Z, Z to A).
In order to set the default products sort order, go to the Settings → General → Cart page and modify the Default Products Sort Order setting.
If the Defined by store owner option is selected, your customers will see products in the same order as you specify them on the Catalog → Categories page:
- Go to the Catalog → Categories.
- Click the necessary category.
- Go to the "Category products" tab.
- Drag and drop the products to sort them.
- Save the changes.
If any other option is specified, then it will be used as a default sort order. However customers will be able to set the sort order they want.