Moneris solutions company, a leading payment processor in North America.
How to set up
In order to enable and use eSelect Plus Hosted Paypage as a payment option, please follow these steps:
1. In your Control Panel
- Go to the "System Settings → Payment" page. Change the Payment Processor value of the "Credit Card" payment method to "eSELECT Plus Hosted Paypage". Save the changes.
- Click the "[Account Details] link near this payment method. A popup will appear. Copy the "Approved URL", the "Cancel Button URL" and the "Declined URL". Save these values somewhere.
If your plan to use InteracOnline, please contact Moneris for InteracOnline receipt certification and validation process. You will be required to submit the receipts for validation as per InteracOnline requirements
3. Return to the Store Cntrol Panel.
- Go to the "System Settings → Payment" page.
- Click the "[Account Details]" link near the eSelect payment method.
- Enter the values you got at step #2. Hosted Paypage ID is ps_store_id, Hosted Paypage Token is hpp_key.
- Save the changes and enable this payment method.
1. In the production environment, an individual must be granted permission to access and alter the hosted page configuration. User permissions may be updated by navigating to «ADMIN» and then selecting «MODIFY USER» from the submenu. Once you have found the user to be updated, click the «Set Permissions» and update their Administrative Permissions.
2. Each eSELECTplus account may have up to five unique Hosted Paypage configurations. These do not equate to different stores, all transactions will be logged under the same store and will settle into the same bank account. Each configuration can have different appearance as well as handle responses in various ways.
3. Remember to activate your store. Once you have received your activation letter/fax go to https://www3.moneris.com/connect/en/activate/index.php as instructed in the letter/fax. You will need to input your store ID and merchant ID then click the «Activate» button. Once this is confirmed you will need to create an administrator account that you will use to log into the Merchant Resource Centre to access and administer your eSELECTplus store. Please note that the API TOKEN that you receive during Activation is NOT the token you require for the Hosted Paypage request.