The Gallery tools and properties appear on the Properties Panel.
You can upload images into the gallery, and control the arrows and the text caption.
How do I change the arrows?
The Arrows are images, to replace them simply double click on the arrow and you'll be able to upload a new one from your computer.
How do I change the images?
1. Click the Manage button to open the Gallery Management window.
2. Click + Upload Images.
3. Select the images to upload.
4. While the Gallery Management window is open you can also:
Drag an image from its dragging cross to change the image order.
Click an image’s Delete button to remove it from the gallery.
Click Delete All Images to remove all images from the gallery at once.
How do I edit the transitions?
1. Double click to select the image element within the gallery.
2. Click and drag to edit the size and placement of the image. This will edit all the images at once.
3. In the Properties Panel you can edit the Image Transition, Duration, Delay and set it to Autoplay.
4. In the Design Panel you can edit the Fill, Stroke, and Shadow of the image element.
How do I edit the captions?
1. Double click to select the caption element within the gallery.
2. Click and drag to edit the size and placement of the caption.
3. In the properties panel you can edit the Padding, Caption Animation, Duration, and Delay.