You are able to restrict access to certain pages in your site by setting them as Password Protected.
To Password Protect a page, follow these directions:
1. Go into your Webydo Studio
2. Click on Pages or the + icon to open Pages & Navigation
3. Find the page you want to protect, and click the settings icon to open Page Settings
4. Find the Page Visibility dropdown, located at the top, and choose "Password Protected" from the dropdown list.
The Username and Password boxes will appear, and you can set your own details.
5. Click OK to save and Publish your site!