When you create a site, Webydo automatically assigns it a name, which appears in the Site Title parameter of the Settings dialog box (a name similar to site9260363). This is your site’s internal sub-domain name in Webydo.
When you are ready to open the website to the public, you should attach it to a domain of your own. Note: attaching a domain name is only possible if you have a plan purchased.
Step 1: Add the Domain to Webydo Site Settings
1. Access Webydo's Dashboard and then click the + Add A Domain button for the site.
2. This will open Site Settings on the Domain & Email Tab.
3. Click the Add a New Domain button:
4. Write your domain name in the input field that just appeared and click Continue.
5. Repeat this step until all domains are added. Be sure that you add every domain in twice. Once with and once without www.
6. Our system will automatically check to make sure your DNS settings are connected properly.
7. If your Status is "Waiting for domain registrar connection" this means you need to modify your domain's settings.
8. If your status is "Domain Registrar Connection Successful" then your domain is connected properly, and you can skip to Step 3.
Step 2: Open your Network Solutions account and change your DNS Settings
2. Your dashboard will load on your “My Products & Services” tab.
3. Click on "Edit DNS" in the "My Domain Names" section:
4. Click the "Change Where Domain Points" button for the relevant domain
5. Choose the "Advanced DNS" option, and click Continue.
6. Check your list for any "A" type records pointing to "www" and delete it
7. Find the @ (None) A Record, and edit the Numeric IP to point to: 188.8.131.52
8. Scroll down to the "Host Aliases" section and click Edit CNAME Records:
9. Fill in the following details, and click Continue:
Refers to Host Name: Select
Other Host: secure.design-editor.com
Step 3: Publish your Site
1. Close 123 Reg and go back to your Webydo Dashboard.
2. The link icon and status should automatically now show the domain is connected.
3. Close site settings, and click Edit SIte to open your studio.
4. Click PUBLISH in the top right corner - and your site will now be live on your domain!