Please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Webydo Dashboard
2. Find your original site - and click the + Add A Domain link to open your Domain Settings.
3. Delete your added domains
4. Switch to the General tab - and mark the site as Not Active and click SAVE
5. Go back to Dashboard
6. Find your New Site, and click + Add A Domain
7. Add your domain to your new site. Don't forget to add both domain types - with "www" and without "www".
8. Your domains should already be connected (if they were previously connected on your old site), if not click View Instructions to learn how to connect your domain to our server.
9. Enter your site studio - and PUBLISH!
You're all set!
- Be sure to include both SID's so we can transfer it as fast as possible for you.