1. Select the image, shape, text or any other element that you wish to set as an anchor link and Right Click.
(this element will now be your anchor, which means the site will scroll to the TOP of the element)
2. Click the Set as Anchor Link option on the menu.
3. Use the Anchor Link Name window to set the anchor name and click Save.
Now your element will have an anchor icon like this
4. Go to the desired element you wish to use as the trigger button. You can link anything you'd like to an anchor, including menu's or buttons.
5. Select the desired anchor link from the list.
6. Save and Publish to view your active anchor Link.
* anchor links will not work in Preview mode. You must publish the site to test them.