The first think you will need to do is setup all your Anchor Links.
You can check out this article for help: The Anchor Link Feature
Now that you have your Anchor Links created - we can create links to them using a URL. Please follow these instructions:
- Publish your site and navigate to the page you’d like to link to
- Find the target element you’d like to use as an anchor link and highlight it
- Right-click your mouse and select “Inspect Elements” (Chrome & Firefox) and find the element name (div ID), separated by quotation marks from the code. A typical name would be innerImage45__Image45, innerText32__Text32 etc.
- Create a new Url combining the page full URL followed by # and the div ID. A typical URL would behttp://domainname.com/#innerImage62__Image62
- Add link to your menu, define it as “External Link” and link it to the URL you have created
You can also watch this Weby'nar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDIHfIxDU1c&t=31s