Use the Page URL function to change the page address.
1. Click the Pages link on the top menu or the Plus + button on the page tabs bar to open the Pages & Navigation window.
2. Hover over the pages list and click the Page Setting icon.
3. Edit Page URL section. If the page title contains 2 or more words, use the - symbol between them. For example: if the page title is "my work", call it "my-work" in the page URL field.
4. Click OK to preserve your work.
5. You can share this new URL by publishing the page!