How do I add PayUbiz as a payment processor?
PayUbiz is India’s payment gateway offering online payments with credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. The company serves merchants from all over the globe. If you are running your store on the Indian market or want to sell worldwide, PayUbiz is an excellent solution to receive payments from your customers.
How to set up
1. Steps in your PayUbiz account:
- Log in to the PayUbiz web interface using your username and password.
- Click Settings tab on Dashboard menu bar.
- Select "Change Alias & View Salt".
- Copy the values in fields "Alias" and "Current Salt”. These values will be needed in the next step.
2. Open your Webydo Store Control Panel and do the following:
- Go to Settings → Payment
- Choose any payment method, and under "Payment processor" click "Change" link.
- Select Credit Card:PayUbiz.
- Insert the "Alias" value into field "Alias/Key".
- Insert the "Current Salt" value into field "Salt".
- Click "Save".
If you want to test the payment first, you should obtain test values for "Alias/Key" and "Salt" (not production) and enable setting “Send transactions to test server (no charges)”.