Connecting a Domain from 1&1
First Step: Copy your website's A-Record address.
1. Access Webydo's Dashboard and then click the website's Settings icon or the + Add A Domain button.
Second Step: Paste the A-record into 1&1
1. Login to your 1&1 account
2. Select Manage Domains
3. Find your domain in the list, and extend the settings to reveal the Edit Domain Settings link
4. Under DNS Settings, extend the view and click Edit
5. Make sure your Nameservers are set as 1&1
6. Paste in your A-record under the IPV4 section and save
Third Step: Add the domain name to your site.
Now that you have your purchased domain name pointing to your site, you should add it to your site as well:
1. Access Webydo's Dashboard and then click the website's Settings icon or Add Domain button again.
Final Step: PUBLISH
Don't forget to PUBLISH the site. Any changes made will not be active on your live site, until the site has been re-published.