Connecting a Domain from GoDaddy
First Step: Copy your website's A-Record address.
1. Access Webydo's Dashboard and then click the website's Settings icon or the + Add A Domain button.
Second Step: Paste the A-Record in GoDaddy.
1. Click on the Domains section to open your domain directory
2. Find your site in the list, and click Manage DNS
3. Click on the DNS Zone File tab
4. Go to the A-records section. Check to see if there is already a record using @.
If there is: Click on the Edit Record icon to the right of the record:
If there is not: Click on the Add Record button located at the top of the Zone File section:
5. Fill out the required fields, as shown and click Finish:
6. You will see a red bar located at the top of the page. Be sure to click SAVE CHANGES in order to save your changes to the A-records
Third Step: Add the domain name to your site.
Now that you have your purchased domain name is pointing to your site, you should add it to your site as well:
1. Access Webydo's Dashboard and then click the website's Settings icon or Add Domain button again.
Final Step: PUBLISH
Don't forget to PUBLISH the site. Any changes made will not be active on your live site, until the site has been re-published.